31 Days Blog challenge : Day 29

2 days to go and my 31 Days Blog Challenge will be completed! So fasstt!

Today's Challenge is "Where Have You Travelled"

Okay Start with domestic trips:

1. I've been to Bandung 1000000000 times! Its 2 hours drive from Jakarta, my hometown. Actually I just came back from Bandung. I mean everyone who lives in Jakarta have been to Bandung lol. Okay let's mentioned places a little far.

2. I've been to Bali a couple of times. Only 4 times thought. And Actually I just came back from Bali looll

3. Lombok. Its next to Bali. I can't wait to share my fav pics of Bali and Lombok from my previous trip.

4. Bangka and Belitung Island.

5. North Sumatra, Its my parents' hometown

6. Pulau Seribu or Thousand Island

7. Jogjakarta. It is where one of the seven wonders located, Candi Borobudur or Borobudur Temple

8. Carita and Krakatoa Island. Click here to see some more pictures
9. Malang
10. Mount Bromo,etc

I don't know where's my pictures of Mount Bromo, Malang, Jogjakarta trips lol
I might been to another exciting places but I forgot and lazy to remember.


International Places :

1. Singapore
2. Malaysia
3. Thailand
4. China (Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hongkong)
5. Italy
6. Turkey
7. Switzerland
8. Netherlands
9. Germany
10. Belgium
and many to come!


All Pictures are mine!

Comments

  1. wonderful pictures




    International BEAUTY Giveaway

    http://fashioneiric.blogspot.fr/2013/05/giveaway-inside-benefit-neutral-kit.html


    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You travelled a lot! So many wonderful places! I'm italian but I've never been in Pisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks amazing! So many beautiful sights to see! I hope you might want to check out my personal style blog too, I'm from the countryside of England :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog <3
    Amazing photos!!!!
    I love travelling :)

    Your new follower
    http://thekkfashion.blogspot.gr/
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-KK-Fashion/226784047413947
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sakura

Aloe Vera : The Super Plant

Lockdown situation