31 Days Blog Challenge : Day 14

Today challenge is the fun-est of all because I get to dream big. "If You Won The Lottery"

Okay here's what I'll do if I won't the lottery:

1. Make sure that I won't get killed lol. I heard and watch that a lot of people killed after they won a lottery by those angry and jealous people. I might get a body guard or more secure home security system. :)

2. I'll invest some of the money to make business. I always wanted to make a patisserie. Probably will open it in Paris or London or Jakarta. Maybe I'll named it Pattysserie, just like my blog.

3. I'll get myself a new house with a good space for gardening, barbecuing, have some horses or sheep. lol. I'll also get myself a fabulous Walk-In Closet.


(Paris Hilton's Closet)

4. Some amount will be sent back to Indonesia for my family because I know a looott of my cousins still needs some helping hands.

5. 10 % of the lottery will be given to the church

6. Save the rest of the moneeyy

7. Take some for traveling.


Comments

  1. Amazing post...I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets nessa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sakura

Aloe Vera : The Super Plant

Lockdown situation