31 Days Blog Challenge : Day 5

Today's Challenge isss " 10 songs you love right now".
Kinda hard to list down songs that I currently love because lately I'm still frequently listening to The Kooks and Delphic.

Is it okay if I'm just going to list some of my favorite song without "right now"?

Here's Some Of Them: 

1. "The Look" by Metronomy. Love both The Kooks' cover and the original song


2. "Baiya" by Delphic.


3. " No Longer" by The Kooks

4.  " Heart Lines" By Florence + The Machines

5.  " The Phoenix " by Fall Out Boy



6. " Come Closer" by Miles Kane


7. " Mountain Sound" by Of Monsters and Men



8. " I Follow Rivers" by Lykke Li. The magician remix is also wonderful. 


9. "Part Of Me" by Katy Perry



10. "Summertime Sadness" by Lana Del Rey





Well to be honest these song are not all my top 10. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sakura

Aloe Vera : The Super Plant

Lockdown situation