31 Day Blog Challenge : Day 3

Day 3 : Your favorite quotes :


1. "The most beautiful clothes that can dress a woman are the arms of the man she loves." 
  — Yves Saint-Laurent




2. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” - Jimmy Johnson

 I think its true that if we want to be stand out among the others we have to put a little more effort and that little effort creates a big impact.


3. “The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time.” - Joe Girard

No success come over night. Success achieved through hard work that we do every single step. Its true that "easy come, easy go". Every little step is a lesson and those lesson will be very helpful in the future.




4. "You cannot fake chic but you can be chic and fake fur." -Karl Lagerfeld

I love the 4th quote because I feel like we need to stop using animal fur.





Hopefully, you'll find these quotes also inspiring!
Have a nice day! 

Comments

  1. I do love the first quote! I have always liked that one! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sakura

Aloe Vera : The Super Plant

Lockdown situation