Volcano

So after I spent a loving Christmas with my friends, as I mentioned on the previous post, I went to a beach called Anyer with my family. It is not the best looking beach we can find, but we haven't been there for so long. One of the reason why we went there is because we wanted to visit THE Krakatoa Island. Krakatoa Islands are volcanic islands that are located between Java and Sumatra Island.

"The Krakatoa volcanoes erupted and exploded in 1883, causing massive tsunamis and killing at least 36,417 people, while simultaneously destroying over two-thirds of Krakatoa island. The explosion is considered to be the loudest sound ever heard in modern history, with reports of it being heard up to 3,000 miles (4,800 km) from its point of origin. The shock waves from the explosion were recorded on barographs around the globe." - Wikipedia

After the eruption, it forms a new island called "Anak Krakatau" or "Child Of Krakatoa" and that island is where we stepped our foot on. 










The view outside my cottage 
Sunset night 1

A very beautiful blue,purple and orange-ish color :')




Sunset night 2
This time the sky is more to yellow,orange and red-ish color



I missed my last sunset of the trip.... :|





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aloe Vera : The Super Plant

Lockdown situation

Sakura