Obligation

Its 11:44 pm in Jakarta and I am actually forcing myself to sleep even though how curious I am with the next episode of Gossip Girl ( currently on the 16th episode of 5th season,and yes I know the show has come to an end). But I cannot sleep knowing I have a lot to do in this short holiday. I can't stop thinking where to start on my portfolio,study to prepare my national exam, taking french course for my future and don't forget to maintaining a good school grades. As much as I want to spend my christmas abroad, I think I have to be aware which one is wants and which one is needs, First things first! Too much thing in my head I guess. Hoping everybody a happy holiday! Enjoy every single second of it and use the time wisely. Time flies so fast. Too fast

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aloe Vera : The Super Plant

Lockdown situation

Sakura