Semester Exam

Today is the first day of the exam. I had only one exam yet the other stream had two but everyone had English in the morning. I'm not saying i'm super confidence to get a high score in English, but I feel like  I am able to do and finished the task asked and hopefully the result is as I expected.
Tomorrow I'll be having Business studies paper 1 followed by ICT paper 2. Hhhmmmmmm not so confidence about this two subjects. I used to have a great grades in the past (grade 11) but I seriously have no idea why my current grades are such a disappointment, well i know the fact that ICT is a hard and complicated subject but i'm not so sure with the Business Studies....
I HOPE I WILL BE ABLE TO FINISH BOTH EXAM SUCCESSFULLY!
I HAVE to!
I'm sure it will be a sleepless night tonight! but whatever...

BY THE WAY GOOD LUCK FOR ALL BINUSIANS AND HOPEFULLY EVERYONE WILL PASS IN THE EXAM AND FOR ALL THE STUDENTS OUT THERE WHO ALSO IN THEIR EXAM WEEK! MAY GOD BLESS US ALL!
FIIGHHHTTT

By the way, this week I've sold 72 cupcakes in total :') I'm pretty happy hihihi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aloe Vera : The Super Plant

Lockdown situation

Sakura