Shine Bright

Hello everyone! Is everybody's having a great weekend? Not only I had a great weekend, But I had a very colorful week! From tears for not being confidence with my DELF Orale test, went to my prom & saw the whole batch for the last time to visiting my grandma in Bandung (and bought a lot of clothes yeay) for the weekend. So I'm sorry for not posting in the past couple of days.
So this is the last outfit post from my previous Lombok-Bali trip! And its actually my favorite outfit! What do you guys think?

Hat : Unbranded / Glasses : New Look /  Turquoise Tank Top : Max Azria x Miley Cyrus /   Outerwear : Soep Shop / Floral Shorts : ZARA / Tote : Lacoste / Sandals : New Look / Watch : Swatch

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sakura

Aloe Vera : The Super Plant

Lockdown situation