Monday, April 29, 2013

31 Days Blog Challenge

Hello everyonee! I always wanted to do those 30 days challenge thingy but haven't got the perfect timing! But since I already have nothing to do (actually still a lot of things to do) I have decided that this  will be the perfect timing.

Its kinda hard to decide which challenge to do, since there are a lot of option to do. But I have decided that I will do the blog challenge since I own a blog. But I am considering to make one post for two days  because if I blog everyday, will be too much, isn't it? I don't know. Maybe some one interested to help me decide?

Let me know a soon as possible (literally)!

This post is actually counted as the first day of the challenge and here's the instruction : Introduction and your recent picture!

Introduction checked and here's my recent outfit pictures! Hope you guys like itt! 










Jacket Jeans, Tank Top, Skirt : Forever21 / Flats : Zara

Let me introduce you my new favorite toy, Scented Soda Bubbles that I bought last saturday night! I am obsessed! Keep on playing with it every single time, morning before and after breakfast and every single free time looolll!

2 comments:

  1. Hello. Would you mind telling me what does the challenge for? Sounds interesting :) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. would totally like to tell you, but it wouldn't fun! Just stay tune dear :')

      Delete