Favorite Designer IV : Kenzo

What you should know about me is that I looovvvvveee prints, colors (especially Turquoise), food. I think, prints and colors will make your simplest outfit more stand out and fun. That's why I love spring and summer where we can your all the bright colors and all those gorgeous floral prints, etc. 

I really thank God that Kenzo is bringing beautiful colors and prints for their Spring Summer 2013 Collection! I looooovvee their Clouded Leopard! I will promise myself, that I will buy this collection after I landed in my future home! 



















Comments

  1. i love the colour of that leopard, nice!



    pat, can you follow me back?
    merci


    habibapratiwi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aku ngefollownya gmn ya? ahahaha kaka pakein gadget yang followers aja biar aku bs follow

      Delete
  2. OMG i love this new collection of KENZO !!!!

    http://piggymix.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love prints in general and these are quite fresh. I love the orange jumper.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sakura

Aloe Vera : The Super Plant

Lockdown situation