Last day


Today is the last day of holiday. The reality is even more clear now. I woke up at 5 am and went IFI in Salemba to apply for university with my 3 friends. We all are worry and really hoping the 4 of us will be accepted. I ate a very tiny Fish and Chips in the campus café  but because of it was so small, me and my best friend went for the real thing,lunch in Fish & Co! So I basically ate Fish and Chips twice... After we had our late lunch, we went to one of our favorite store, (X) S.M.L and I got two item only for Rp.289,000 (around US$ 29) because I bought the 70% and 50% discounted items and actually I always wanted one of the item, so I am so very happy :') The real price should be Rp.738,000 (around US$ 74) Crazy rightt! Best buy eveer.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sakura

Aloe Vera : The Super Plant

Lockdown situation