Favorite Designer III : Stella McCartney

The next favorite designer issss.........(durudum dum dum) Stella McCartney! 
It is no question that she is one of my favorite designer! She is one of my biggest inspiration, from her designs to her personality. I love the fact that she doesn't use any fur or leather in her designs and she supports PETA. I find her design is very classy, luxurious and very breath taking. Even if you can't touch the clothes,you can really see that it is made by a very good quality of materials and I think thats why brands like Stella McCartney is pretty expensive. Perfection. The first time I saw this Autumn Collection 2013, I was just speechless and I really really want to own these pieces... oh well 
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sakura

Aloe Vera : The Super Plant

Lockdown situation