Anyway, I promise you I will make some more summer recipe!
The original recipe is from Martha Stewart vanilla ice cream without ice cream maker! But then I make it into chocolate mint ice cream and add the no. 6 step into the process. I just feel I need to make extra whip!
You CAN skip step 6!
1 can of sweeten condensed milk
2 cups of cold heavy cream
1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon of mint extract
6 Bars of Lyndt Intense Mint
4 small bars of any chocolate you prefer ( I use Cadbury Dairy Milk)
5 or 6 drops of green food coloring
1. Chop 5 bars of Lindt and 5 bars of Cadbury and put them in the fridge.
2. Open the condensed milk with can opener and put everything in the glass container. Mix with the vanilla extract and mint extract. Give a good stir. You can also put the green coloring.
3. In a different container, put in the heavy cream whip it until it reaches stiff peak. Do not over mix them or else it will turn into butter.
4. Fold in the whipped cream into the condensed milk mix .
5. Add in the chopped chocolate.
6. Put them inside the fridge wait until 30 minutes and mix them again using the hand mixer. Repeat the step for 4 or 5 times.
7. After repeating for 3 times put them in the container where you want to store them and leave it for 6 hours or over night!