Thursday, July 18, 2013

Brother style

Obviously my brother's style isn't like this. Its basically the casual, boyish style of me where other people usually revers to "Boyfriend style" but the fact that I am boyfriend-less and I'm wearing my brother's shirt, "Brother Style" might be appropriate. (This is usually the part where my best friend said "Not funny pat :) ") 
Anyway, I will be leaving the country for college soon and I will not meet my brother before my departure. This is so sad. (My brother is also studying outside the country right now) And I don't think I will returning back soon, so I'll probably will see him again one or two more years from now. Well hopefully my family could visit me sometime. 


Top : Zara / Shirt : Cotton On / Legging : NYLA / Ankle Boots : Zara

1 comment:

  1. I just love it! The shirt! I really hope that you will get to see your family more often. I know how much they mean to me, so they must mean just as much or more for you :)

    Check me out!
    http://cherrydunia.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete