IFW 2013 Day 4 : Lennor by Lenny Agustin

I am sorry for not having the time to attend the second and the third day of IFW due to my busy and tiring schedule therefore I can't report anything on those days. So here we are on the forth slash the last day of Indonesia Fashion Week. Day four started at 7 am but then again because of my cray cray schedule I arrived at 3 pm after my yearbook photo shoot and my aim is to catch Lennor show. The show supposed to start at 3:30pm but because of one or more reasons (which I have no idea) the show started around 4:00pm. Like usual,I get on my position (in the press and media area :D ) and waited there and met new friends yeay :) 


Lennor is the second line of Lenny Agustin that provides casual clothes aimed for tropical climate using Indonesian Textile such as Batik, Sarong, Weaving, Etc.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sakura

Aloe Vera : The Super Plant

Lockdown situation