What Happened Today

A glimpse of what happen today at school : We were suppose to have ICT worksheet in the morning but the teacher was absent  :') so nothing screwed my morning hoho then we have art and design class which basically a free time for those who has done their work. I was asking my friends who know much about photography which camera should I buy. You see, my current cam is Nikon D90,which is very very heavy plus the lens add some more weight so I was thinking to buy a new one (if it is approved by my parents) because if i'm going to be committed in blogging, I should bring my cam everywhere I go and my Nikon D90 is no help. But at the end, they said my cam is good enough and suggest me to buy a lens to replace my current lens and I agreed with them lol


My classmatesss


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aloe Vera : The Super Plant

Lockdown situation

Sakura