Shanghai Lovin'

My oh my.... It's almost my 9 weeks in Shanghai, and every second of it, it got me in love even more. Sure, it is too quick to say that I love this city, but I think so far it's been amazing. One thing that I really notice, is that Shanghai is super multicultural. I mean every corner of the city, I just found foreigners. It really broaden my experience and knowledge about people from different countries and different background, at the same time blend up with Chinese culture. Oh and these foreigners, speaks English, which is something that I can't find so often in Paris. Maybe that is one of the thing that makes me comfortable.
I also met this amazing American artist / singer / fashion designer, who called himself Redic, who has such a mesmerising apartment // studio. We got the chance to toured around his Shanghainese apartment that was painted and covered with his art. Everything was colourful, fun and very inspiring. He has this series of chairs that he calls 'The Throne" that is absolutely brilliant. And on top of that, all of his artwork / apartment's wall or everything, glows in the dark. If you know me, I'm so obsessed with glow in the dark things. Please do check him out, and maybe if you're in Shanghai you can catch his live performance or have tour at his place! http://www.theredicexperience.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sakura

Aloe Vera : The Super Plant

Lockdown situation