Obligation

Its 11:44 pm in Jakarta and I am actually forcing myself to sleep even though how curious I am with the next episode of Gossip Girl ( currently on the 16th episode of 5th season,and yes I know the show has come to an end). But I cannot sleep knowing I have a lot to do in this short holiday. I can't stop thinking where to start on my portfolio,study to prepare my national exam, taking french course for my future and don't forget to maintaining a good school grades. As much as I want to spend my christmas abroad, I think I have to be aware which one is wants and which one is needs, First things first! Too much thing in my head I guess. Hoping everybody a happy holiday! Enjoy every single second of it and use the time wisely. Time flies so fast. Too fast

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sakura

Paint It

31 Days Blog challenge : Day 29