Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Green Eyes

These last couple of days has been very stressful for me. I've been searching for a perfect apartment for me but still haven't found it. No email, No nothing. What makes it even worst is I am 7190 miles away from that place, so I can't meet up with my landlord directly. And I need that apartment to start the process of my visa. Please pray for me so I could have my 'perfect' apartment asap! 
(Hate that the first picture is blurry, I used tripod)



Tank Top: H&M / Skirt : Forever21 / Boots : Zara

3 comments:

  1. love the ombre purple-ish color
    well, i pray for you!
    hope you find the perfect apartment soon

    Mr. Rebel in Town

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do like that outfit! And I hope that you will get the apartment :) Wish you luck!

    Love,
    Cherrydunia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your striped skirt! :)

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete